2018 VIDEO TESTIMONIAL CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees of Camera Left / Stage Right and their immediate families. Any students under the age of 18 that wish to enter must have written permission from a parent or guardian.
2. The competition task is: Create a 1-2 minute video testimonial of your experience in a Camera Left course (see below regarding content) for a chance to win a (1) free Camera Left course.
3. The prize is free enrollment in one (1) Camera Left course of the winner’s choosing. Course will be limited to any of our ongoing courses (special events excluded): Acting in Motion, Basics of Booking, Core Commercial Workshop, Improv for Auditions, Kids’ Improv, Kids’ Commercial Workshop, or Teen Commercial Workshop. Enrollment will be confined to the dates that are available on the Camera Left website. No special course dates will be added to accommodate the winner’s schedule.
4. The competition is open to entrants residing in the surrounding Los Angeles area. Must be physically
5. Only one entry is permitted per student/customer. Entries are to be submitted via a downloadable link—either Dropbox, Google Drive or FileTransfer—to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries MUST include:
• Contestant’s full name
• The course originally taken (that the contestant is making a testimonial for)
• The course you would like to take if chosen as the winner
6. Camera Left shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the competition.
7. Entries must be received by 12am PST, August 1st, 2018. No purchase is necessary. Entries will not be returned, and Camera Left will have the rights to use any footage submitted.
8. Every effort will be made to notify the winners by email by 6pm PST, August 10th, 2018. Winners must respond within 14 days or an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
10. The winner will be chosen by a judging panel, which will be made up of Camera Left administrators. The judges’ decision is final.
11. 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive a monetary credit towards a future class enrollment.
12. All participants who do not place will receive $5 off credit towards a future class enrollment.
13. Entries will be judged by quality of video, creativity of footage, and content:
- What you learned
- Why and/or how the class that you took is helpful
- What changes did you see at auditions after you used what you learned
- What did you book by utilizing your newly-acquired tools
and so on...
14. Camera Left reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
15. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.